Full Time | Central Location | Orlando | Florida | United States | 32821
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 25,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
The Scheduling Coordinator for Workforce Planning is responsible for creating, editing, and modifying schedules for the applicable Wyndham Contact Centers. This role assists with managing the current and future week operations of the Hospitality Contact Centers coordinating all activities across multiple sites to meet service level objectives throughout hours of operation. Coordinate with management staff on coaching, training, off phone workload needs, etc. and optimally schedule these activities to the demands of the inbound calls.
- Develops schedules to meet the designated objectives of the contact center while promoting a perception of fairness and equity among the Agents.
- Performs schedule adjustments for future weeks and analyzes schedules for effectiveness
- Approve or deny time off requests based on budgeted availability
- Enter data exceptions and audit schedules in workforce management software as it relates to phone based pay
- Input reference data and populate reports that will be used for capacity planning within the contact centers. Coordinate the reporting of this information to various internal customers on a daily and weekly basis to assist in the short and long-term planning for the contact centers. Generate ad-hoc reports as needed
- Monitor contact center performance against established service level objectives and make adjustments to schedules as needed to ensure service levels are met including shift bids for multiple contact centers and call queues for several hundred counselors.
- Forecast inbound calls and make overtime, off phone and time off recommendations
- Conduct break, lunch and time off optimization to ensure proper spacing between activities
- Liaison with local sites providing a resource, support, and communication between other departments as well as coordinate with all sites on operational issues impacting service level goals
- Special projects and duties assigned at the direction of management
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Advanced skills in Microsoft tools (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- 2 years of workforce management experience preferred including using workforce management software
- Experience with IEX/NICE. Cisco based telephone systems and skills based routing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Call Center experience and strong attention to detail
- Strong team player with superior interpersonal skills and demonstrates ability to effectively interact with all levels of management and non-management team members.
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest please submit your application on the next page.