Full Time | 1839- K East Independence | Bradford Park | Springfield | Missouri | United States | 65804
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 25,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
The Contact Center Director in Owner Services leads and directs all facets of the vacation planning function for the Hospitality Contact Center operation ensuring expected business results. This position develops contact center goals and standards, and ensures the supervising, training, coaching, scheduling and motivation of employees is effective in achieving established performance expectations. This position understands how the site performance and goals integrated into WVC develops effective departmental changes to support the goals, and leads a positive, performance-based culture.
- Ensure that the Hospitality Contact Center and its employees successfully execute against the business plan for each of the functions supported. (20%)
- Create and maintain a performance based culture delivering service excellence within a 100+ person Contact Center. (15%)
- Collaborate with other local and domestic colleagues to develop winning strategies and implement consistent initiatives across the WVC Contact Centers. (15%)
- Develop and implement local operational plans of action to maximize team effectiveness and productivity. Maintain awareness and ensure implementation of innovations, enhancements, and upgrades in technology to maximize productivity and efficiencies. (15%)
- Monitor staff work and track performance to maximize team effectiveness and productivity. Take appropriate corrective disciplinary action as necessary. Oversee performance review process. Develop and maintain bench strength of highly expandable leaders (10%)
- Partner with the senior leadership in development of strategic plan (10%)
- Oversee development and effective management of a $10+ million annual operating budget (10%)
- Other duties as needed (5%)
- Bachelors or advanced degree, preferably in business-related studies
- Five or more years of successful management experience, preferably in a customer-driven/sales environment.
- Seven (7) years of progressive management/leadership experience, preferably with a team of 50 employees or greater
- Five (5) years of customer service experience, preferably in a hospitality or call center environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office products and database software
- Contact center industry experience and/or vacation planning experience preferred
- Demonstrates financial acumen within the call center, travel and hospitality industry
- Ability to coach others in ways that contribute to higher levels of accountability, performance and conduct
- Self-motivated and focused on the highest priorities while maintaining a global mindset
- Demonstrates ability to proactively partner with others to ensure the right people, processes and structures are in place to support on-going growth and development of the business
- Demonstrates decisiveness and a sense of urgency to complete tasks through collaborative relationships
- Embraces continuous process improvement and is a navigator in leading others through change in a positive way through team work
- Self-motivated business executive with proven track record of success within a large fast-paced service organization
- Exceptional presentation and public speaking skills
- High energy, enthusiastic communication and leadership style
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest please submit your application on the next page.