Central Location | South Mountain Village | Phoenix | Arizona | United States | 85042
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 25,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
Monitors the pool and sundeck area. Enforce all posted rules and regulations. Sign in all guests and check for proper admittance. Maintain accurate records of Pool usage and chemical levels – de-foam spas when needed. Assist in all facility cleanup of pool area.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Monitors the pool area with compliance to resort and local guidelines. (70% time)
2. Maintains cleanliness of the pool area and restrooms by straightening chairs, restocking towels, etc. (15% time)
3. Helps with Activities Department: Assists with pool games, pool related activities, and set up/tear down of events. (15% time)
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
• High School diploma or equivalent
b) Training requirements
• CPR / First Aid certified
• Water Safety
• Lifeguard certification, preferred
c) Knowledge and skills
• Able to communicate effectively
• Create a positive work environment
• Ability to demonstrate good judgment with guest and employees
• Customer service mind set
d) Technical Skills
• Ability to check chemical levels in pools and spas.
e) Job experience
• One or more years in a customer service environment
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest please submit your application on the next page.