Thank you for your interest please submit your application on the next page.
Put the World on Vacation
At Panorama our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. As the world’s foremost membership travel business and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we bring a broader perspective through our brands, including RCI, the largest vacation exchange company, 7Across, Love Home Swap, the Registry Collection, @Work International, and the Alliance Reservations Network. Together we’re shaping the future of the travel industry as we deliver new vacation possibilities.
As a key member of the Leadership team, have the ability to:
• Act as an influencer to drive common business initiatives demonstrating agreed leadership qualities.
• Drive company philosophies and culture in line with global and regional expectations.
• Execute company strategic goals.
• Be a valued participant and voice of the site leadership team.
Operations Management/Maximize Business Potential:
• Achieve and exceed of the forecasted sales, service levels and revenue targets for core and ancillary products as well as seeking additional revenue generating streams and opportunities in line with business objectives for both Sales, inbound and outbound functions as well as online and offline KPIs.
• Report, manage and audit key performance metrics on a continual basis to ensure achievement of targets and identification of areas requiring further strategies as necessary
• Report and share pertinent call Centre/operational performance, issues, member feedback, responses as relevant insights for trading performance reviews and planning
• Develop organizational culture and structure in line with global and regional company objectives and philosophy.
• Ensure the successful achievement of customer engagement and retention objectives in line with overall organizational business strategies
• Drive general business performance through optimization, innovation and reform : challenge, analyze and test established systems, methods, practices and procedures to validate their effectiveness; recognize continuous improvement opportunities and tackle these areas proactively;
• Create collaborative robust business and functional strategic plans in line with company vision and objectives and ensure support through effective communication strategy
• Liaise with Revenue Management to ensure a clear understanding of inventory levels and discuss opportunities and/or risks as appropriate;
• Provide effective leadership to the resource planning, customer care and operational support roles to ensure they achieve their objectives in supporting the Call Centre deliverables and an engaged workforce
• Support the exploration/implementation of new products and services by leading team leaders in being the voice of Operations in identifying needs and issues required
• Co-ordinate with member marketing to ensure appropriate levels of marketing collateral is distributed to ensure incoming call volume is sufficient to drive the desired business outcomes; and collaborate to ensure that appropriate communication channels are deployed to varying member bases to optimize contact rates
• Effectively lead, develop and mentor the Operations Team Leaders, ensuring they are effective in their roles and have a consolidated focus towards achieving departmental objectives
• Ensure call center policies and procedures are implemented, measured and adhered to in accordance with local compliance requirements
• Conduct analysis of results for the Call Centre (weekly, monthly, quarterly, YTD against prior year) to identify opportunities for revenue improvement and / or cost savings;
• Continually design and evaluate contact center operations and business plans and ensure effective implementation against approved company plans and budgets;
• Hold responsibility for current and strategic resource planning management, hiring, recruitment and training of all operations workforce in collaboration with HR, training and finance.
• Advocate customer centric and quality initiatives to retain and grow the business
• Improve analytics and leverage technology to deliver business objective
• Maintain awareness of internal and external market factors that impact business and achievement of goals
People Management & Development Cycle
• Drive, lead and cultivate desired employee performance to deliver and exceed sales targets and continuous exceptional quality service in all customer interactions
• Develop, implement and review core responsibilities and tasks ensuring continuous process reviews.
• Responsible for the identification of training needs, from both tactical and developmental perspectives and implement of plans as appropriate.
• Accountable for knowledge management and best practice through regular assessment and liaison with global counterparts and participation in local networking opportunities;
• Responsible for the management of the performance appraisal system, setting of realistic and stretching goals, facilitation of constructive feedback for future coaching and improvement and increased business opportunities
• Ensure departmental compliance to corporate code of conduct through education, training and disciplinary action where required
• Work closely with the Operations Director in the effective development and implementation of department incentive and recognition programs;
• Coach and mentor team leaders to support the organizations’ growth and build succession capabilities. Ensure robust succession planning is in place.
• Ownership and management of employee engagement, motivation, reward and recognition and retention programmes
• Other projects and duties as may be directed
• Demonstrated management experience, well developed leadership and written and verbal communication skills
• Extensive understanding of Call Centre framework, metrics and dashboard with the ability to translate these data into action plans.
• Demonstrated high level business acumen with the ability to think strategically
• Proven leadership skills in a sales and/or service environment to meet and exceed targets
• Strong internal and external customer service focus
• Demonstrated initiative in introducing new concepts or ideas
• Excellent financial management skills including budget management/forecasting
• Highly effective time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Results oriented approach to delivering quality outcomes
• Strong ability to make decisions confidently and assertively and manage staff feedback effectively
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally & cross- culturally for achievement of overall business objectives
• Proven ability to work as part of a team
• Business Acumen
• Count On Me!
• Building Trust
• Driving Results
• Leadership Effectiveness
• Valuing Diversity
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS (internal, external, cross-functional, direct reports)
• Be an effective member of the management team to ensure the business is successful as a whole
• Effectively lead the Member Services Team Leaders, Resort Operations Team Leaders, Senior Consultants and key personnel
• Work collaboratively with other business partners and associates to promote cross-functional effectiveness and the achievement of corporate objectives
QUALIFICATIONS & WORKING EXPERIENCE
• Tertiary business qualifications desirable but not essential
• At least 5 years of experience in managing a team in a similar role preferably from the travel-related industry or a Contact Centre environment.
This Position Description intends to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. The incumbent acknowledges receipt of a copy of this Position Description.
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest please submit your application on the next page.
Enter your details and we'll keep you informed of future career adventures with Travel + Leisure Co.
Career adventures coming your way!