Full Time | Central Location | Napa area | California | United States | 94558
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 25,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
Wyndham Destinations is seeking dynamic individuals to complement and enhance their In-House Marketing Team. The selected individual must have premier sales skills over the phone, face to face and be able to present and sell vacation packages. Candidate must possess Customer service skills, ability to multi task and be a problem solver all while continuing an above and beyond attitude.
· Responsible for booking owners and guests staying on property both by phone and face to face contact to offer them an opportunity for an owner update with one of our member service employees.
· Responsible for offering vacation packages and securing payment
· Present and secure payment for two or three night getaway vacation packages.
· Welcome guests warmly to the resort and provide them with brief information about the resort, resort activities and services, and activities in the area.
· Must be able to work days, nights, week-ends, and holidays
· Must maintain department standards of production and work as a team player
· Present and secure payment for two or three night getaway vacation packages
· Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Must be highly motivated with a positive attitude and good work ethic
· Prior sales experience a plus!
· World's largest vacation ownership company (nearly twice the size of # 2)
· Top 100 Companies for Working Families
· Highest Customer Satisfaction Rating in the Industry
· Diversity Inc. 25 Noteworthy Companies
· Fortune Magazine "World's Most Admired Companies"
· Ethisphere.com "World's Most Ethical Companies"
The Company makes every effort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest please submit your application on the next page.