Full Time | Central Location | Orlando | Florida | United States | 32821
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 25,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
The inventory clerk is responsible for the proper control of all the incoming and outgoing inventory, mail, supplies and packages that arrive for the site.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Receives, records and tracks all inventory, mail and supplies that arrives or leaves the site. (40% time)
2. Ensures all guest or department packages are delivered and recorded to the appropriate recipient. (10% time)
3. Maintains inventory control system as directed by company standards DOPS. (15% time)
4. Stores and stocks inventory in supply room, ensuring all standards are followed for checking out of inventory or supplies. (20% time)
5. Loads and unloads deliveries. (10% time)
6. Assist with unit inspections. (5%
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
· High school or equivalent preferred,
b) Training requirements
· Basic office duties 1-2 years
· Basic mathematical calculations performed
· PC, Tablet efficient
· Safety training experience preferred related to lifting
c) Knowledge and skills
· Ability to handle multiple tasks
· Ability to take direction and complete tasks
· Ability to prioritize assignments
· Basic computer, tablet skills required
· Ability to communicate effectively
· Ability to calculate basic mathematical skills
· Ability to work in general office environment
· Ability to utilize basic loading dock tools and
d) Technical Skills
· Basic PC skills required
· Tablet skills required
· Filing and
tracking skills required
· Radio dispatch skills required
· Forklift certified raining
e) Job experience
· 1-2 year in role or similar role is preferred
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest please submit your application on the next page.