Full Time | 8911 South Sandy Parkway | Sandy | Utah | United States | 84070
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 25,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
Wyndham Destinations strives to attract career-minded, diverse professionals that share our propensity to achieve realistic goals, while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment.
• As a sales executive within our inside sales team, you will add your strong customer service and sales skills to our world-class team, supporting our unique spirit of service culture as you:
• Contact existing, vacation club owners (warm leads) via telephone calls (no outside, in-person sales), help club owners build portfolios via purchase and usage of additional ownership points, make purchase recommendations and generate maximum net sales volume.
• No sales seasonality...Speaking to existing owners...Loads of leads...
• Work-life balance
• Establish commonality and build rapport with prospective and/or current owners
• Articulate the benefit of traveling with Wyndham Destinations
• Generate sales through initializing transactions and utilizing proper closing techniques
• No Cold Calling: All owner leads are provided by the company
• Attend ongoing, advanced sales and career training
Benefits, Compensation, and Training
• Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage within 30 days
• Weekly Base and Uncapped Commissions, plus Monthly Bonuses
• Initial Paid Training, covering our sales process, product knowledge, and the psychology of the sale
• 401K Matching
• Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Recognition Programs
Job Expectations and Requirements
• 1 to 2 years of sales and/or marketing experience is preferred, not required
• Maintain production standards
• Overcome objections and perform within a short, luxury sales cycle
• Must be energetic, outgoing,
• No travel required outside of the home site’s area
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required, College Degree is preferred
• Must have the applicable timeshare license or the ability to obtain one.
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest please submit your application on the next page.