Full Time | 740 2nd NH Turnpike North | Francestown | New Hampshire | United States | 03043
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 25,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
A Housekeeper will support general resort operations by cleaning resort units and maintaining resort quality standards. This position will promote Resort Standards and effectively provide services personally or refer requests to the appropriate department manager as needed to exceed guest expectations.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
b) Training requirements
c) Knowledge and skills
• Detail oriented with organizational skills
• Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment
• Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence and memos
• Ability to give high priority to customer service
• Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive attitude towards all guests and
• Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed
d) Technical Skills
• Has knowledge of general cleaning concepts
• Has knowledge of cleaning chemicals
• Has experience with cleaning tools and equipment
e) Job experience
• Six months related housekeeping experience
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest please submit your application on the next page.