Full Time | 250 Mariner Passage | National Harbor | Maryland | United States | 20745
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 25,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
Guest Services Supervisor
Creates a positive team environment responsible for ensuring compliance of “Count On Me” service standards for all guests and owners. Continuous improvement: Directs and communicates expectations, motivates associates to anticipate guest needs and exceed expectations. Champions and develops team empowerment embracing guest opportunity assuring satisfaction, loyalty and successful resolution. Directing front and back of house operations, maintaining room inventory at the highest levels of accuracy and efficiency. Analyzes and communicates technical operations between departments discovering opportunities prior to incident.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Responsible for daily operation of guest service shift: Plan daily short term front and back of house guest service operations; provide
proper guest check-in, check-out procedures, analyze reports as required, communicate daily arrivals, departures and room inventory needs; ensure daily check list duties and tasks fully completed with follow up communications; administer schedule adjustments which result in the satisfaction of all guests, associates and financial requirements. (35% time)
2. Maintain positive customer and associate relationships Interact with owners, guests, associates, answer inquiries, questions, and resolve possible satisfaction opportunities, train, develop and coach associates to resolve guest opportunities; utilize a “hands on approach” with associates on technical and soft skill customer service approaches. (25% time)
3. Supports customer service standards: Deliver Count On Me Service ensuring guest satisfaction exceeding expectations; communicate reservation flag information directly enhancing guest requests. (20% time)
4. Support audit standards: Ensure
compliance with Internal Audit, Quality Assurance and Loss Prevention; maintain Regional & Departmental Operating procedures to improve guest satisfaction and quality service scores. (15% time)
5. Other duties as assigned: Assist Guest Services Management to coordinate and verify guest reservation information; other duties as assigned. (5% time)
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- High School Diploma, 2 years post- high school education or equivalent experience
b) Training requirements
- Valid driver’s license
- CPR certified a preference
c) Knowledge and skills
- Basic understanding of resort financials
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Basic Leadership skills with ability to coach, mentor and train staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to
accurately follow instructions, both verbally and written
- Excellent hospitality service skills
- Detail oriented
d) Technical Skills
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs
- Basic Working knowledge of property management systems
- Working knowledge of Company reporting and associate timekeeping systems
- Comprehension and literacy for analyzing reports
e) Job experience
- 2 year of supervisory experience or management
- 2 years of hotel, timeshare or hospitality service experience
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest please submit your application on the next page.