68-1745 Waikoloa Road | Waikoloa | Hawaii | United States | 96738
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 25,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
Maintain resort grounds on a daily basis to achieve the highest standards of litter free, well maintained ground and assist the Building Technicians and Custodians as needed. The Groundskeeper supports general resort operations and grounds keeping function by ensuring the general upkeep of resort grounds and landscaping.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Responsible for maintaining resort grounds on a daily basis: Pick up and dispose of site trash. Maintain clean conditions in refuse area. Keep roadways, loading/unloading areas, parking garage and walkways free of litter. Ensure site beauty and safety awareness by looking for and reporting faulty items requiring repair and maintenance. Monitor water/sprinkler systems throughout the resort keeping them at peak efficiency and in good
repair. Ensures safety compliance with respect to resort grounds. Assists with the planting or removal off landscape and general grounds (70% time)
2. Assist the Maintenance and Grounds Departments as needed: Cleans and maintains landscaping tools and equipment. Ensures safety compliance with respect to resort grounds. (20% time)
3. Performs other duties as needed: (10% time)
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
• High school diploma or equivalent
b) Training requirements
• Maintenance and repair of outdoor facilities
• Safely operating landscaping equipment
c) Knowledge and skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with employees, guest and owners
• Ability to work independently and follow instructions
d) Technical Skills
• Landscape equipment operation
e) Job experience
months related landscaping experience required
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest please submit your application on the next page.