Full Time | Central Location | Orlando | Florida | United States | 32821
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 25,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
The Outbound Retention Specialist in Club Wyndham Plus will place customer service outbound calls to our Owners and help them to plan vacations that will create life-long memories for them and their loved ones while providing impeccable Count on Me! service on all facets of ownership. The Outbound Representative will take ownership of many different requests/inquiries from owners and works to resolve them completely while providing friendly and delightful service. We are looking for an individual with excellent communication and customer service skills who will respond to the owners’ and guests’ needs in a professional manner. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with high learning agility and the ability to adapt to change and succeed in a fast-paced, performance- driven environment.
Some examples of outbound calls include but are not limited to:
- Engagement Servicing – assisting owners that haven’t taken advantage of their ownership
- Concierge Calls - assist owners that need to speak with other departments (RCI, OC, travel, ETC)
- Website Services - provide support to owners who are attempting to do online transactions and need a little help
- Welcome Home - follow up with our owners after they return from vacation to make sure all of their expectations were met
- Respond to and troubleshoot complex escalated owner issues using knowledge of Club Wyndham Plus products, conflict resolution and customer service skills to attain owner satisfaction to prevent contract cancellation or default. Involves conducting research for owner issues utilizing WVO internal support groups, finance, sales administration, and resort personnel. Make appropriate decisions regarding owner resolution
- Act in an advisory capacity and provides support and guidance for owners regarding problems or customer service issues raised in reference to the products or programs
- Maintain communication with owners during ownership lifetime, including: answering customer inquiries, utilizing ownership, handle all escalations
- Provide service that will WOW our Owners and their guests, maintaining a positive brand image and company reputation
- Utilizing solid judgment, product knowledge, technical knowledge, and problem solving, be able to offer detailed insight and alternatives to help Owners book their dream vacations
- Remain open to providing and receiving feedback; work with your manager to develop and hone your leadership skills.
- High school or GED required
- Proficiency in operating systems including Trip, preferably Mainframe as well
- Solid ability to multi-task with strong computer navigation capabilities
- Exceptional listener with the skill to effectively communicate and to influence others (persuasiveness)
- Demonstrated history of problem solving, quick thinker using the best judgment to provide a win/win solution to saving business within guidelines
- Maintain stable performance under pressure or opposition; handle stress in an acceptable manner
- Team-centric and positively motivated to delight our Owners and their guests
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks, convey a sense of urgency and remain detailed oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Quickly learn and apply new information; be open to change
- Enjoy talking to different people every day
- Ability to navigate multiple PC programs (MS Office, minor troubleshooting, and rebooting computer, use keyboard and mouse)
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest please submit your application on the next page.