Full Time | Central Location | Orlando | Florida | United States | 32821
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 25,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
Wyndham Destinations believes in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company, with North America’s largest professionally managed rental business. Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. As the world’s largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation – or your next career. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime. Learn how you can join us on your career journey by visiting wyndcareers.com. Our world is your destination.
What we offer:
- $17.00-$18.00 per hour
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits within 30 days
- Travel related discounts to our beautiful resorts and hotels!
- 401k with $1 for $1 match up to 6%
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement up to $6,000/year
- Advancement opportunity
- Set work schedules
- Responsible for the prompt and accurate response, resolution and reporting of escalated sales / marketing cases from English speaking Wyndham Vacation Club (WVC) owners and guests which originate from Owner Care Specialists, written correspondence, and Better Business Bureau (BBB) inquiries in order to prevent or minimize negative legal, regulatory and/or public relations situations.
- Assisting owners in making reservations at our various resort properties. Ask discovery questions to find out details of owners' desired locations and timeframe of vacationing and search inventory to find a matching reservation that the owner is pleased with. If a successful reservation is made, offer points protection to protect the reservation from any type of cancellation.
- Must also collaborate with WVC internal operations and Club management, as well as maintain working knowledge of the following WVC service and support departments: Sales Compliance, Sales Operations and Standards, Title Services and Consumer Finance/Collections/Account Resolution Team.
- Investigates and makes recommendations regarding the resolution of escalated owner and guest cases primarily focused on sales and marketing complaints received from various channels of distribution (e-mail, letters, telephone) in order provide timely resolution and to prevent further escalation.
- Researches and resolves Better Business Bureau complaints through investigation of accounts, contractual documents, as well as working closely with WVC servicing units to maintain and continuously improve the WVC rating.
- Conducts research of contractual and financial documents, account history and documentation, as well as contract standards to identify if a sales compliance violation has occurred. Collaborates with WVC internal support groups including, but not limited to; Finance, Title, Sales Administration, Sales Recovery, and Consumer Affairs. Evaluates best options for resolution by considering all facts attained implications to owners and business, and input of internal partners.
- Additional translation services as needed for Japanese
- Associate’s Degree (or an additional 2 years strong customer service experience if Associate’s degree is not attained)
- Ability to work Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:15pm during first 4 weeks of training
- Ability to work 11:30am-8pm post training. Days off options will be discussed during phone interview
- Minimum of two years customer service or timeshare operational experience, preferably in a multi-channel contact center
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Solid ability to multi-task with strong computer navigation capabilities
- Exceptional listener with the skill to effectively communicate
- Possess the ability to learn quickly and apply new information; adaptable to change
- Consistent ability to exercise excellent judgment when making decisions
- Excels in conflict management and demonstrates proficiency in negotiating skills
- Aptitude for curious learning and demonstrates self sufficiency
- In depth understanding of contract standards, contractual documents, and sales compliance manual
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class.
Make the next stop of your career journey Wyndham Destinations! Apply online today!
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest please submit your application on the next page.