Full Time | Central Location | Las Vegas | Nevada | United States | 89169
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 25,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
Position: CMP Zone Assistant
The primary purpose of this position will be to deliver exceptional Count on Me Service! This position is cross functional within the Las Vegas marketing department to provide exceptional customer service by engaging in behaviors that will enhance the guest experience and satisfaction, while contributing to the environment that sets the stage for a successful timeshare sales presentation. This includes but is not limited to performing duties of tour reception, greeting guests, welcome center, transportation liaison and host responsibilities as well as assisting management in training along with field zone activities where needed.
· Assist in team and department meeting/ briefings when needed.
· Meet and greet guests at tour reception and address any guest concerns when needed.
· Work with tour reception to check in guest when needed.
· Provide assistance with field coverage, approvals, guest
issues, and all related situations. Help with zone closings.
· Conduct frequent location visits for coaching, and demonstrating techniques on greeting or booking tours.
· Motivate, inspire and have the desire to help other succeed.
· Partner with marketing leaders to ensure that each location and Community Marketing Agent has the necessary tools and supplies to succeed on a consistent basis.
· Meet and walk guest to transportation for pick up/ work with dispatch in coordinating smooth efficient transporting of guest.
· Assist with I-pad training and ACS scoring of qualified tours.
· Liaison between management and Field team.
· Contribute to the success of administrative marketing team
· Promote Wyndham as the employer of choice in Las Vegas internally and externally.
You may be asked to perform all, a few ,or none of these specific responsibilities at any given time. This is just a brief outline of job expectations and is not reflective of all expectations
· Exceptional organizational skills.
· Possess excellent communication skills written and verbal.
· Previous customer service required. (2years hospitality service preferred).
· Intermediate computer skills to include Microsoft Office operating system
· Professional and organized; exhibits problem solving ability, multi tasking, able think quickly on your feet.
Must be able to work flexible 40 hour work schedule. Days, nights, weekends, holidays.
· Be able to cover between locations on feet for entire shift when needed.
· Reliable history of dependability and follow through.
· Must be team oriented.
· Strong negotiation skills preferred.
· Able to work in Casino environment (noise, smoke, difficult people).
· Proven ability to work independently.
· Must reflect a positive attitude; be outgoing and able to work effectively between all levels of internal and external departments.
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest please submit your application on the next page.