Full Time | Central Location | Wisconsin Dells | Wisconsin | United States | 53913
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 25,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
- Greet and serve resort guests during their stay by making it easier and more enjoyable to arrive, check-in and stay at the property.
- Ensures proper handling of guest's luggage while maintaining a professional appearance and cordial attitude towards all guests and employees.
- Provides services to the guest personally or refers requests to the appropriate department manager.
- May answer inquiries pertaining to the resort's amenities, services, policies, area attractions, dining, entertainment and directions.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year of customer service experience.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and staff.
- Able to handle the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment.
- Must be people oriented and able to work independently or
with others as needed.
- Must be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
WD is a drug-free workplace and may require a background check and drug test prior to employment.
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest please submit your application on the next page.