Area Director of Operations - Arizona, Utah and Colorado Region
Wyndham Destinations is currently seeking a Director of Business Unit Operations for our Arizona, Utah and Colorado markets. This role will also have Lake Tahoe operational leadership as well. This is a key regional leadership position which gives operational oversight to the various sales and marketing locations. This role directs the sales and marketing administrative teams, ensuring a high level of excellence and alignment to deliver a Count On Me! experience for both employees and guests.
This position will ensure appropriate business and financial support to the Sales & Marketing Business teams through:
- Directing and managing the region’s site budget process, and compensation development
- Identifying opportunities which drive margin and new owner creation
- Developing the talent framework and staffing levels needed to drive earnings, while providing appropriate administrative support, in alignment with company strategies
- Leading the development of annual operating plans and the development and analysis of all compensation plans
- Directing and ensuring internal budgets, controls, corporate policies and procedures are established and are being adhered to at all levels within the Business Unit
- Lead and direct site administrative personnel continually strive for consistency and improvements.
- Act as a key strategic operational advisor to executive leadership
- 50% travel is required-some local and out of town travel
As one of FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies, Wyndham Destinatiosn is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, Diversity Inc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come and join our Wyndham Family and discover the rewards for your career.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.