Full Time | 240 Terrace Road | Table Rock | Branson | Missouri | United States | 65616
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 25,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide exceptional customer service by engaging in behaviors that will enhance the guest experience and satisfaction, while setting the stage for a successful sales timeshare presentation This includes but is not limited to providing information on area attractions, verifying eligibility, providing directions to hotel and sales centers, etc…
Essential Job Function and Responsibilities
1. Greet incoming tours and demonstrate effective communication, providing a personal touch through customer service. (20% Time)
2. Maintain a professional appearance of the lobby. (10% Time)
3. Process profile sheet, provide instruction and assistance with menu selection. (20% Time)
4. Assist in the disposition of tours through CRS, prepare documentation, and disperse tours in a timely fashion to sales representatives. (20% Time)
5. Be knowledgeable on all aspects of the city, events, the presentation, the product and our properties. Be able to answer questions, provide direction, communicate interdepartmentally to ensure each guest is properly taken care of and their needs are met. (20% Time)
6. Willingness to go the extra mile to exceed expectations of our guests to show them the “Count on Me” motto in everything we do. (10% Time)
Limited travel. May occasionally require some inter-city travel between the sales sites.
Minimum Qualifications/ Requirements
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest please submit your application on the next page.