Gracias por su interés, envíe su solicitud en la página siguiente.
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co. our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. We’re the world’s leading membership and travel company, with a portfolio of nearly 20 resort, travel club, and lifestyle travel brands. Our global team of associates brings hospitality to millions, turning vacation inspiration into exceptional travel experiences through our products and services: Wyndham Destinations, the largest vacation ownership company with 230 vacation club resort locations across the globe; Panorama, the world’s foremost membership travel business that includes RCI, the largest vacation exchange company, along with industry-leading travel technology, and membership travel brands; and Travel + Leisure Group, offering travel products and services all inspired by top online and print travel content, including travel booking platform BookTandL.com, subscription travel clubs and branded consumer products.
The Rooms Controller will be responsible for coordinating and maintaining the hotel’s day-to-day guest room inventory. He/S he will act as a liaison between the Guest Services, Housekeeping, Engineering and Reservations departments regarding the status and distribution of all guest rooms. He/s he will organize room moves, control maximum occupancy days and supervise upgrades. He/she will maintain the company’s expected high quality standards when interacting and communicating with internal and external customers. He/she will follow all safety protocols as dictated by company policy and maintain Occupational Safety and Health Administration(OSHA), including the new Global Harmonized System(GHS) regulations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the Guest Room Inventory Distribution for the resort: Confers with all appropriate management regarding handling of
groups, unusual circumstances, or special requests. Ensures that special reservations and accommodations are handled properly. Blocks group rooms, daily rooms, special request and VIP rooms. Maintains a room pool from which rooms may be pulled for early arrivals and special requests. Coordinates the status of rooms with Housekeeping and Engineering. Communicates priority arrivals with Housekeeping, Engineering and resort leadership as applicable. Is thoroughly knowledgeable with all resort room types and resort facilities. Have a thorough understanding of hotel occupancy trends(50% time)
- Responsible for the Guest Services function of the resort: Promptly greet guests in a friendly and professional manner. Complete guest registration process, issue unit keys, and provide resort information and area attractions details and directions in accordance with Guest Services standards. Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions in accordance with established
procedures. Balance all cash receipts and work performed during shift and perform a bucket check on shift, post all guest charges, complete cashier and other reports, preparing deposit, and counting/ securing of assigned bank. Complete check out procedures, compute bills, and verify that the correct charges and credits are posted to the corresponding guest folio, collect payment and makes changes as required. May routinely reserve and confirm guest reservations for individuals and/or groups that are requested either by phone or from within the company; process cancellations, revisions, and information updates on changes. Make pre-arrival informational calls to booked incoming guests, confirm and cancel reservations for guests and answer a variety of questions for guests pertaining to their reservations. Provides quotes for room rates, completes reservation modification report weekly, send daily resort update, assist with Pay At The Front Desk (20% time)
positive guest, owner and associate relationships
while cultivating a “Count on Me” Culture: Respond appropriately to guest inquiries and concerns to ensure total guest satisfaction. Resolve guest issues to resolution in effort to improve the guest experience and escalate any outstanding guest inquiries or concerns to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up. Make appropriate service recovery recommendations. Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments. Continuously exhibit the company’s Count on Me philosophy; be responsive to the needs of our guests, associates and all we come into contact with on the job; be respectful in every way; deliver a great experience. (15% time)
- Ensure compliance with: Internal Audit, Quality Assurance, Loss Prevention, Resort Operating Procedures, Guest Service Department Operating Procedures, and Standard Operating Procedures. (10%
- Performs other duties as needed. (5% time)
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
2. High School diploma or equivalent
b) Training requirements (this is training that will need to be done once in position)
0. Basic FD fundamentals
4. Network Share Folder
5. Vacation Ownership Point System
7. Club Wyndham Memberships
8. Comp stay bookings (BOD)
9. Manual Points Deductions
10. Points Refund
c) Knowledge and skills
0. Organizational Skills.
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
3. Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence and memos.
4. Ability to give high
priority to customer service.
5. Ability to solve problems with a minimum of supervision.
6. Ability to read, write and understand English.
7. Basic office skills helpful including basic math, proper cash handling procedures.
8. Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive attitude towards all guests and staff.
9. Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
10. Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed.
11. Must be detail oriented.
12. Must be able to abbreviate/ Short hand
d) Technical Skills
0. PC Skills and Knowledge
1. Ability to use basic office equipment including Fax, copier, printers
2. Microsoft Office: Word, excel, outlook
3. Key systems
4. Hotel Hospitality Front office system knowledge a plus
5. Must be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to
another while operating a switchboard or computer keyboard
e) Job experience
0. 1 year of guest services experience in a hospitality/hotel/resort environment and/or
1. 1 year of customer service experience in service or retail environment
2. Room Inventory
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Gracias por su interés, envíe su solicitud en la página siguiente.
Enter your details and we'll keep you informed of future career adventures.
Gracias por joning