Wyndham Selling Manager - Steamboat Springs
As the world’s largest developer and marketer of flexible, points-based vacation ownership products, Wyndham Destinations has developed or acquired more than 220 vacation ownership resorts throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, South America and the South Pacific. Wyndham Destinations develops and operates an expansive portfolio of resorts, managing comprehensive vacation ownership sales, marketing, and consumer financing operations. The company’s seven primary consumer brands include:
Nearly 900,000 owner families worldwide and an extensive and diverse portfolio of resorts make the company a vacation ownership powerhouse. In 1991, the company revolutionized the traditional timeshare model with the launch of points-based ownership allowing owners the flexibility to choose the timing, duration, location and accommodation options for their vacations. Today, Wyndham Destination’s commitment to product innovation has led to the development of a new business model — Wyndham Asset Affiliation Model (WAAM). The model allows Wyndham Destinations to add world-class vacation options for owners by affiliating with high-quality standing condominium inventory, utilizing the company’s industry-leading sales and marketing expertise to sell vacation ownership interests.
We are currently recruiting a motivated Selling Manager to join our Wyndham Steamboat Springs Resort family. This is a dream location with high earning potential for any seasoned real estate and/or vacation ownership professional.
Wyndham Destinations is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! Service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Staff, train, and manage a team of Sales Associates to meet or exceed budgeted sales goals for the team while ensuring that the sales process is conducted in compliance with all regulations and with integrity. Coach and counsel team members to improve skills and address performance.
Job Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Set Vision and Expectations: Provide a clear picture of future so others can understand and share view. Makes sure that team members clearly understand what is expected of them.
- Embrace Wyndham Values.
- Sense of Urgency: Approach work with a bias action. Energetically and enthusiastically define and take next steps.
- Motivate the sales team to achieve the highest level of performance through effective leadership and established best practices.
- Establish written individual and team goals and monitor performance on a daily basis to recognize excellence and coach for improvement.
- Recruit individuals that possess the skills and personality to be successful Sales Associates, utilizing the recruiting processes established by the Company.
- Develop others: Regularly provide feedback and coaching. Provide training opportunities to team members to improve their skills and address their career development needs.
- Monitor the sales process to ensure that sales are achieved by the prescribed selling method and with the highest level of integrity.
- Administer Company Policies and processes in a consistent, fair and equitable manner.
- Take Over (T.O.) to close the sale.
- Sell individual tours
- Active Colorado Real Estate Brokers License
- Minimum two year timeshare/vacation ownership sales experience.
- Strong communication skills in dealing with clients and corporate personnel both one-on-one and in a group environment.
- Positive and upbeat attitude to ensure great work environment.
- Have proven track record of strong leadership ability, motivational skills and enthusiasm.
- Track record of strong work ethics and integrity with a sincere desire to make a difference.
- Prior Wyndham Vacation Ownership/Wyndham Destinations sales or management experience a plus.
For immediate consideration, please apply to the position and attach your resume online and email Erin Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.