Wyndham Frontline Timeshare Sales Executive - Worldmark Scottsdale, AZ
As the world’s largest developer and marketer
of flexible, points-based vacation ownership products, Wyndham Vacation
Ownership has developed or acquired more than 220 vacation ownership
resorts throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, South
America and the South Pacific. Wyndham Vacation Ownership develops and operates
an expansive portfolio of resorts, managing comprehensive vacation ownership
sales, marketing, and consumer financing operations. The company’s seven
primary consumer brands include:
Nearly 900,000 owner families worldwide and an extensive and diverse portfolio of resorts make the company a vacation ownership powerhouse. In 1991, the company revolutionized the traditional timeshare model with the launch of points-based ownership allowing owners the flexibility to choose the timing, duration, location and accommodation options for their vacations. Today, Wyndham Vacation Ownership’s commitment to product innovation has led to the development of a new business model — Wyndham Asset Affiliation Model (WAAM). The model allows Wyndham Vacation Ownership to add world-class vacation options for owners by affiliating with high-quality standing condominium inventory, utilizing the company’s industry-leading sales and marketing expertise to sell vacation ownership interests.
We are currently recruiting motivated sales professionals to join our newest Wyndham Vacation Ownership project in Scottsdale, AZ. This is a dream location with high earning potential for any seasoned vacation ownership representative!
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Come prosper and grow with us! We offer:
- Face to Face Sales
- Guaranteed leads, no prospecting or cold calls required
- Excellent Compensation (projected $80k-$200k+) with Bonus Plan; up to 16% in commissions
- Salary plus commission for the first 60 days
- Outstanding Benefits - we offer a comprehensive health plan, 401(k) with company contributions, tuition reimbursement and travel discounts
Our sales professionals focus on relationship building as they provide our guests the opportunity to purchase world class destinations. Imagine a job that allows you to be…
- Part Real Estate Professional
- Part Sales Professional
- Part Travel Agent
- 100% Dream Broker
This position allows you to meet with our guests face to face, invest time in rapport building, tour our magnificent resort & amenities, and ask them to become a part of our family by purchasing today with Wyndham.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform these duties successfully.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: building rapport, needs/values selling, negotiating, and closing the sale
- Presents oneself as a professional role model
- Problem solving abilities
- Ability to work any of the seven days of the week and holidays
- Prior timeshare experience a plus
Let us help you make the most of your dynamic, enthusiastic personality in a fun and inviting environment. It's all about making the right sale to the right people. And earning a great living, doing what you love!
- We are looking for goal oriented professionals who can pass a criminal background check
- Must have or be willing to obtain an active Real Estate License in the State of Arizona
Please contact Yann H. Lorch, Regional Recruiting Manager, at 623.340.3301 or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.