Vice President of CRM/Salesforce Program Management
Wyndham Destinations is seeking a Vice President of CRM/Salesforce Progam Management in Orlando, Florida. The VP, CRM/Salesforce Product Management is a critical role in development of Wyndham Resort Destinations’ future state, while driving attainment of current business goals. This individual should have a passion and vision for optimizing systems and data to know our customers and prospects, and for generating business insights that drive both long-term and short-term business results.
This executive is the owner of the CRM Salesforce platform, charting the future with a strategic vision that organizes development, maintenance, needs and priorities, as well as ensuring that the organization understands and realizes the practical value and business impact possible. This is an effort with over $20M in funding over the next three years. This team is also responsible for achieving organizational “readiness” for implementations.
- Collaborate closely with functional business leaders, IT and consultants to develop strategic roadmaps for CRM/Salesforce. Roadmaps will reflect a detailed understanding of business strategies, functions and processes.
- Liaise between the business, IT and consultants for all CRM/Salesforce projects. Define, document and approve detailed business requirements for new functionality.
- Define, establish and lead Governance across the organization for CRM/Salesforce systems.
- Proactively lead change management across the business to ensure readiness and adoption of CRM tools and processes.
- Ensure that Wyndham Resort Destinations stays current with CRM and Salesforce technologies and solutions.
- Build, lead and develop a world-class CRM team focused on driving tangible business results.
- Create and manage a Salesforce Reporting & Analytics team that brings a data-driven, customer-centric perspective to the development of Salesforce reporting / dashboards and ad hoc analytics work.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Salesforce Admin Certification preferred (or similar in-depth experience)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with a real passion to evangelize the CRM vision
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team oriented environment
- Effective in managing multiple parallel work streams
- Ability to work collaboratively through all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively manage through change
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM products to develop client and business solutions
- Proficient in custom objects, validation rules, workflows, reporting and dashboards
- Strong ability to represent and document business processes, interactions, data flows, use cases, etc.
- Strong knowledge of solution development methodologies (Agile and Waterfall)
- 10 years CRM experience, preferably in hospitality or travel industry
- Experience on a Salesforce implementation through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SFLC)
Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. Through our unique brands, flexible ways to explore, and more destinations than anyone else, we make it easy to experience and enjoy the most amazing vacations around the globe. As the world’s largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation.
Wyndham Destinations is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, Diversity Inc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come join the Wyndham family and discover the rewards for your career. http://careers.wyndhamdestinations.com/
Whether at work or on vacation - wherever your dream destination, wherever you see yourself—we help you get there.
A career at Wyndham Destinations offers you great benefit opportunities with a competitive compensation package, benefits and recognition. In addition to great employee discounts on travel related items including vacation rentals & lodging, cruises, car rentals & other goods & services, you will receive:
- Medical/dental and vision care plans
- A 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary (to government max)
- Programs that include Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance amongst others
Come and be part of One Family, One Team, One Company . . . Wyndham Destinations
People Make the Difference
The Company makes every effort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.