Universal Agent - Clearwater Beach Resort
- Greeting, registering, establishing credit and issuing keys to guests, in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Completing check-out procedures, computes bills, collecting payment and making changes for guests as required during their stay.
- Displaying a high level of customer service and professionalism when interacting with all guests.
- Delivering general concierge services for all onsite guests by providing several ways of contact in order to address questions, concerns, and request in a prompt and satisfactory manner.
- Calling and/or following up with guests who do not commit to tour at the time of check-in by contacting rooms after they check in and/or the morning after to reintroduce the offer.
- Preparing paperwork and arrival information on a daily basis to note guest scheduled to arrive to the location, along with preparing welcome gifts to be distributed to each family upon check-in.
- Answer telephones/PBX and direct calls utilizing proper etiquette.
- Receive guest requests and/or complaints and ensure that appropriate actions have been taken.
- Communicate with other departments as needed, via telephone and two-way radio in order to resolve guest request and/or complaints.
- Completing checklist functions including bucket check, cash report, completing cash bank procedures including cash out procedures and petty cash procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Reservation software training
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure, good interpersonal skills, and good written and oral communication skills
- Minimum of one year of successful customer service experience in a hospitality/hotel environment.
- Vacation ownership experience preferred.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.