Tour Reception Supervisor
- Managing the tour receptionist team for our member services department
- Hiring, training, and developing new and experienced tour receptionists
- Greeting and distribution of tour guests.
- Notification of tours to sales associates.
- Accurate validation of guest information.
- Able to handle confidential proprietary information.
- Answer telephone and guests questions in a professional manner.
- Accurate input of tour information into CRS, and other assigned tasks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- College Degree is preferred
- Management Experience
- Administrative Experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Knowledge of CRS a plus
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.