Wyndham Destinations is currently seeking a Servicing Analyst in Las Vegas, Nevada. Servicing Analysts are tasked with researching and resolving escalated issues. In addition to resolving issues they’re required to track issues and drive to root cause for any findings that arise. Servicing Analysts provide product support for the top 15 processes within Account Servicing Operations department. These analysts are highly skilled at issue resolution and possess a great degree of product and system knowledge, so they will serve as subject matter experts and coaches for all of ASO.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Research, resolve, and track account, process or Owner issues.
- Drive to root cause analysis of any problem that arises
- Train peers on product and system knowledge
- Preparing internal & external audit documentation etc.
- Lead or participate in projects i.e. Genesis, Securitization
- Provide product support for department top 15 processes, i.e. contracts, cancellations, rescissions, redaction, testing, cisco, autopay, etc.
- High School diploma or GED Equivalent (some college preferred)
- Six Sigma Training (preferred)
Knowledge and skills
- Six Sigma Green Belt training (within 6 months of hire date)
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification (within 9 months of hire date)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be detailed, accurate and thorough
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changes and a demanding work environment
- Must possess good time management and organizational skills
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Must exhibit problem-solving skills to resolve member concerns and defuse escalated issues
- Deadline conscious with strong drive and initiative
- Advanced understanding of WVR and WBW product knowledge, standard operating procedures, policies and procedures
- Ability to identify and analyze root causes for customer service issues
- Ability to create meaningful reports and communication for executives
- Intermediate PC skills, proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- 6 years customer service experience in a call center environment or operations experience
Wyndham Destinations (NYSE:WYND) believes in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company, with North America’s largest professionally managed rental business. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime. Learn more at wyndhamdestinations.com. Our world is your destination.
Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. Through our unique brands, flexible ways to explore, and more destinations than anyone else, we make it easy to experience and enjoy the most amazing vacations around the globe. As the world’s largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation.
Wyndham Destinations is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, Diversity Inc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come join the Wyndham family and discover the rewards for your career. http://careers.wyndhamdestinations.com/
Whether at work or on vacation - wherever your dream destination, wherever you see yourself—we help you get there.
A career at Wyndham Destinations offers you great benefit opportunities with a competitive compensation package, benefits and recognition. In addition to great employee discounts on travel related items including vacation rentals & lodging, cruises, car rentals & other goods & services, you will receive
Along the way, you will have an opportunity to contribute to improving the world around us through our volunteer efforts and global sustainability program, Wyndham Green.
- Medical/dental and vision care plans
- A 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary (to government max)
- Programs that include Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance amongst others
Come and be part of One Family, One Team, One Company . . . Wyndham Destinations
People Make the Difference
The Company makes every effort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.