Program Support Analyst
- Develops and Implements creative and effective methods to respond to business needs.
- Accountable for execution of assigned projects/processes for overall Organizational programs that fall within the Inventory Management Operation
- Designs processes, document requirements, and provides analytical support & communication to Key Business partners
- Serves as a positive influence and Inventory Management subject matter expert for cross-functional teams
- Researches and analyzes information; provide critical insight to management on trends and completes Ad-hoc analysis
- Supports the One Team initiative by engaging with all levels of staff
- Bachelors degree in Business or relevant work experience
- Excellent strategic, analytical and creative thinking aptitude in both an independent and team environment
- Strong communication and Interpersonal Skills
- High technical capability in UAT and system design requirements
- Able to multi task and work in multiple systems.
- Microsoft Office(Focus in Excel and Outlook)
- Yield management Software
- 3-5 years of hotel/resort operations/front desk experience
- Revenue and/or yield management in the Hospitality Industry experience preferred
- Time Share, Travel, Hospitality Industry experience preferred.
Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. Through our unique brands, flexible ways to explore, and more destinations than anyone else, we make it easy to experience and enjoy the most amazing vacations around the globe. As the world’s largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation.
Wyndham Destinations is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, Diversity Inc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come join the Wyndham family and discover the rewards for your career. http://careers.wyndhamdestinations.com/
Whether at work or on vacation - wherever your dream destination, wherever you see yourself—we help you get there.
A career at Wyndham Destinations offers you the following great benefit opportunities and more:
- Competitive compensation package
- Employee discounts on travel
- Medical/dental and vision care plans
- 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary
- Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance
- Community volunteer and global sustainability/green programs
The Company makes every effort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.