Seasonal Quality Assurance Representative - Wisconsin Dells, WI
The Quality Assurance Representative follows Best Practices to support approved compliance policies and procedures. Responsibilities include reviewing legal documents with owners, completing after sale follow activities, providing on-going product knowledge training for sales teams, certifying eligible staff members to follow AQCM procedures, monitoring rescission rates, and communicating results to management. The QA reviews and analyzes rescission information, makes observations, completes reports, and assesses program progress.
- QA reviews legal documents with owners to verify accuracy of information for a clear understanding of their contents following approved order and scripts.
- QA checks documents for proper signatures notarizations, and prepares copies for owner to take home.
- QA makes new owner welcome calls within rescission periods, responds to owners seeking assistance, facilitates prompt courteous action, and tracks paperwork until customer file is complete and closed.
- QA provides sales training for 30 compliance policies and for effective management of retention objectives including pre-pack, worksheet, owner kit review, on-going product knowledge instruction and other activities.
- The QA trains, tests, and certifies eligible sales professionals to present documents with owners to Best Practices standards.
- QA closely monitors site rescission rates using CRS reporting tools.
- QA maintains accurate files/notes and provides feedback to site/corporate management completing reports with timeliness and accuracy.
Sales product knowledge
Minimum of 6 months sales experience with Wyndham preferred
Clear understanding of legal documents
Familiar with contract standards
Expert knowledge of the Club Wyndham Plus program and all its many features/benefits
Experience in training, especially with product knowledge and compliance policies
Superior oral and written communication skills
Basic Computer skills
Strong organizational and problem solving skills
Required to have a flexible work schedule
Must be able to secure a Public Notary license
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.