Seasonal Pool Cleaner- Hatteras Realty by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Here at Wyndham Vacation Rentals, we believe in more than just putting the world on vacation… we believe in our associates. Our team at Hatteras Realty is dedicated to team-work, growth and pride in what we do. If you have a great attitude, take pride in your work and want to join the best team in the Outer Banks, then we want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking applicants for Seasonal Hot Tub/Pool Cleaners in Avon, NC. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, an eye for detail and a team-work spirit. Some key highlights of this position are:
- Check pools and/or hot tub for dirt and debris on a weekly basis and use specialized equipment to extract both (typically Saturdays and Sundays.)
- Scrub pool floors and walls using sponges, soap and chemicals. Perform vacuuming activities in hard to reach places inside the pool.
- Empty pool and/or hot tub traps and filters and replace either or both in case of wear and tear of malfunction.
- Mix chemicals in appropriate quantity and pour into pools. Assure that pool water levels are maintained by checking gauges.
- Maintain areas around the pool and/or hot tub such as the deck and the showers. Store pool equipment and tools in a proper manner.
- Perform regular mid-week pool and hot tub services (typically Wednesdays or Thursdays.)
- Perform regular mid-week checks on pool filtration motors and equipment (typically Wednesdays or Thursdays.)
- Check gas tank levels for gas pool heaters. Contact the office immediately for any mechanical issues and repairs needed.
- Valid driver’s license
- Aquatic Facility Technician's License
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.