Seasonal Maintenance Tech- Hatteras Realty by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Here at Wyndham Vacation Rentals, we believe in more than just putting the world on vacation… we believe in our associates. Our team at Hatteras Realty is dedicated to team-work, growth and pride in what we do. If you have a great attitude, take pride in your work and want to join the best team in the Outer Banks, then we want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking applicants for Part Time, Seasonal Maintenance Technicians in Avon, NC. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, an eye for detail and a team-work spirit. Some key highlights of this position are:
- Complete all work orders assigned. Repairs or replaces electrical switches, receptacles, fuses, small light fixtures, and vacuum outlets. Adjusts thermostats to maintain desired temperature. Hangs pictures, bulletin boards, cabinets. May do light painting and other miscellaneous work.
- Report work performed, time spent, parts used and next steps needed if necessary.
- Responsible for keeping maintenance shop and vehicles clean, organized and in safe condition.
- Maintain and update supply inventory. Safeguard all supplies, equipment and tools.
- Repair and maintain in operating condition all common areas. This includes, but is not limited to, pools, public restrooms, front entrance and lobby areas, meeting rooms, fitness centers, parking lots, walkways and elevators.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in maintenance preferred.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.