Seasonal Maintenance Coordinator- Hatteras Realty by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Here at Wyndham Vacation Rentals, we believe in more than just putting the world on vacation… we believe in our associates. Our team at Hatteras Realty is dedicated to team-work, growth and pride in what we do. If you have a great attitude, take pride in your work and want to join the best team in the Outer Banks, then we want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking applicants for Part Time, Seasonal Maintenance Coordinator in Avon, NC. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, an eye for detail and a team-work spirit. The Maintenance Coordinator will support office personnel in the Maintenance Department with scheduling, assigning, and follow through with work orders. Some key highlights of this position are:
- Answer and return all phone calls and emails from employees and customers.
- Enter, assign, update, and close out work orders.
- Distribute work to field employees and follow up until completion ensuring work order notes are accurately updated and next steps required are clearly defined.
- Coordinate and follow up with vendors.
- Assist the manager with department billing and invoices.
- Maintain property files and inventory of keys.
- Perform unit inspections in the field for guest arrival and departures.
- One year office experience preferred.
- Computer skills are required.
- Must have intermediate Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.