Seasonal Housekeeping Inspector- Hatteras Realty by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
We welcome and encourage interested individuals to apply from all of the Outer Banks and Northeast North Carolina to include surrounding cities such as Kitty Hawk, Nags Head, Manteo, Wanchese, Kill Devil Hills, Edenton, Elizabeth City, Hertford, Columbia, Washington and Plymouth.
Hatteras Realty is seeking Housekeeping Extraordinaires to join it's team. Hatteras Realty by Wyndham Vacation Rentals is committed to an aggressive growth plan, and we are always seeking to hire top talent to help us deliver exceptional "Count on Me!" service to our customers.
- Perform daily arrival inspections as assigned by Housekeeping Coordinator/Supervisor and inform designated personnel (front desk, supervisor, etc.) when units become available for arrivals. Inform Housekeeping Coordinator/Supervisor if unit does not meet cleanliness standard and if housekeeper or housekeeping vendor needs to return to complete the service.
- Perform daily departure inspections, inform the Housekeeping Coordinator/Supervisor when departure units become available.
- Check unoccupied units for proper thermostat settings, lights turned off, unauthorized use of rooms, maintenance deficiencies, etc.
- Check carry-over units for thermostat settings, lights off, doors and windows locked. Strip unit for garbage and linens.
- Record and repair all maintenance deficiencies.
- Ensure that building entry doors are secure (closed/locked) and that laundry chutes are locked.
- Inspect condition of linens and verify linen count. Report dirty linen that need to be picked up to the Housekeeping Coordinator/Supervisor. Inspect linen rooms and carts for cleanliness.
- Perform Housekeeper duties as required during off-season and/or when business necessitates additional assistance in cleaning units.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Passion and commitment for guest services and highest quality of cleanliness
- Reliable transportation
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.