The Quality Assurance Representative follows Best Practices to include completing sales documents for WVO owners, & supports sales through training, retention & compliance evaluations & reporting. Additional responsibilities include completing after sale follow activities, providing on-going product knowledge training for sales teams, monitoring rescission rates, and communicating results to site leader &/or management. The QA reviews and analyzes rescission information, makes observations, completes reports, and assesses program progress. The QA partners with all site departments to support sales.
Assist sales in accomplishing compliance and retention goals
* Complete closing for all sales professionals with rescission's over target rates
* Utilize closing opportunity to identify areas needing improvement for sales professional
* Partner with management to develop successful training activities including observation reviews, ride-along and other activities.
* Serve as QA according to Sales Quality Assurance Best Practices
* Complete owner follow up during and after rescission period involving sales participation as necessary
* Provide management continuous feedback evaluating program success
The Quality Assurance Representative reports directly to the Quality Assurance Manager.
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
- WbW and WVR product knowledge perferred
- Timeshare sales experience perferred
- Candidates must hold an active California Real Estate License prior to employment.