Part Time Laundry Attendant - Oceana Resorts by Wyndham Vacation Rentals: Waikiki Village
The Laundry Attendant will:
Wash, dry, and fold all linens. Properly stock linen rooms and front desk, as required. Maintain laundry data as needed. Clean and maintain laundry room.
- Operate laundry equipment/machinery used for washing, drying and folding linens.
- Inspect linens to ensure maintenance of quality and cleanliness standards.
- Clean and maintain laundry room/facility. Clean dryer filters as required. Dispose of garbage and boxes. Clean dust from washers and dryers.
- Fulfill laundry runner duties as required, retrieving soiled laundry and restocking linen rooms.
- Retrieve soiled laundry from the front desk and replenish their supply as required.
- Keep laundry chutes clean and clear.
- Record laundry data as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: High School diploma or GED required
Experience: Professional laundry experience preferred
Must be able to bend, stoop and lift up to 50 pounds consistently throughout the day.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.