Part-Time Business Operations Coordinator - Steamboat Springs, CO
As the world’s largest developer and marketer of flexible, points-based vacation ownership products, Wyndham Vacation Ownership has developed or acquired more than 185 vacation ownership resorts throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and the South Pacific that represent more than 23,000 individual vacation ownership units.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership develops, markets and sells vacation ownership interests and provides consumer financing to owners through its four primary consumer brands, CLUB WYNDHAM®, WorldMark by Wyndham, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific and Shell Vacations Club.
More than 900,000 owner families worldwide and an extensive and diverse portfolio of resorts make the company a vacation ownership powerhouse. In 1991, the company revolutionized the traditional timeshare model with the launch of points-based ownership allowing owners the flexibility to choose the timing, duration, location and accommodation options for their vacations. Today, Wyndham Vacation Ownership’s commitment to product innovation has led to the development of a new business model — Wyndham Asset Affiliation Model (WAAM). The model allows Wyndham Vacation Ownership to add world-class vacation options for owners by affiliating with high-quality standing condominium inventory, utilizing the company’s industry-leading sales and marketing expertise to sell vacation ownership interests.
- Accurately enter data from worksheets and print the required contractual documents according to company policies and state laws in a timely manner.
- Review contracts and accompanying documents to ensure they are accurate and complete.
- Prepare and reconcile cash management sheets for all contracts.
- Prepare and copy contract files to be sent to corporate.
- Stock contract supplies, prepare folders, and copy necessary forms.
- Print reports when needed
- Assist with all accounting duties to include, a/p, gifting, reconciliations, contract processing and month end close.
- Coding of Accounts Payable Invoices, obtaining appropriate approvals, and forwarding of invoices to accounts payable.
- Assist with Month-end inventory reconciliation and related month end processing as required by the Administration Manager
- Office Supply order placement and distribution.
- Candidate will be cross trained to assist in other areas as needed.
All candidates must submit an application online at www.wvojobs.com with their resume attached.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must pass criminal background check
- Some cash handling experience required.
- Scheduling flexibility due to business demands.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment; able to work under pressure in a team environment.
- Computer experience.
- Must be available for weekend shifts.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Problem solving and good communication skills.
Wyndham is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.