Owner Marketing Supervisor - Branson
Wyndham Destinations is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
• Supervise owner marketing team to meet and exceed budgeted tour flow through training, motivation, contests and strategic scheduling.
• Field Leader - motivate, train, oversee marketers and deliver supplies.
• Help resolve guest issues, complaints.
• Assist Manager with reports and site updates.
• Resort tour reception and sales/marketing liaison.
• Recruiting, Interviewing and Hiring Marketers.
• Assist Manager with training - new hire and ongoing.
• Attendance record keeping.
• Comply with Human Resource and company policies.
• Excellent communication skills, previous supervisory experience.
• History of reliability, dependability and effective follow through.
• 2 years management or supervisory and 1 year timeshare or vacation ownership experience preferred (CMP, OPC, In House Marketing).
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
• Use of personal vehicle, valid driver's license and insurance required.
• Must be able to work flexible schedule.
• Must be proficient at Excel, Word and Outlook (Microsoft Office).
• Must have High School/GED.
• Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.