Operations Performance Analyst - Contact Center
Wyndham Destinations believes in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company, with North America’s largest professionally managed rental business. Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. As the world’s largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation – or your next career. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime. Our world is your destination.
The Contact Center Analyst is responsible for tracking and analyzing measures and patterns of contact center performance for Wyndham Vacation Clubs. This position will provide consulting to operational personnel on trend analysis, output and results in an effort to influence improvement in key performance indicators (KPIs). Business metrics analyzed will include (but is not limited to) counselor attendance, schedule adherence, efficiency, quality and performance scorecard measures. The position will consult with Supervisors and other personnel to communicate observed trends and provide recommendations for improvement; assist in the production of statistical files and reports to facilitate the performance management system, and at times will liaison with other internal departments (i.e. IT, HR, L&D etc.) on problem mitigation issues. The position may also have Program Coordination responsibilities to work with external vendors in support of contact center initiatives. The candidate for this position must have good data analytics skills and strong consultative skills.
- Creation, maintenance and distribution of statistical performance reports/files. Report frequency ranges from daily to monthly and involves utilizing and understanding data from many systems including CUIC (Telephony software), OBIEE Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, Case Mgmt System, Survey Monkey, etc)
- Contact Center Performance Analysis based on key contact center terminology and metrics such as phone states, AHT, Not Ready time, Reservations, Owner Feedback scores, and general business and compliance rules
- Communicate performance analysis findings and recommendations to operational staff and leadership. Recommendations for identified areas of concern could include department or agent improvement strategies for such items as compliance, AHT, attendance problems or performance items
- Administrative Duties (ex. ECN forms, updating Business Journals, Corrective Action review, Master Staffing file Review, Sharepoint Administration, Shift Bids) to ensure information is correct to allow for the downstream processes to function properly and to improve reporting accuracy
- Minimum of two year degree post High School or equivalent experience; Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 1-2 years operational or data analysis experience
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel; Knowledge of MS Access and other reporting applications required; SQL preferred
- Strong analytical skills including ability to analyze data, identify and communicate underperforming areas and developing trends and recommend appropriate action
- Strong communication skills to provide necessary team members and clients with positive and constructive feedback as well as appropriate guidance/direction
- Ability to adapt to changing environment; exhibits understanding of people’s resistance to change and help others adapt to change
- Technically reliable; solves problems by using recognized experience
- Innovative approach to finds ways to continuously improve processes, products and/or services; Views problems and potential solutions from various perspectives
The Company makes every effort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.