Marketing Operations Coordinator Part-Time/Temporary
Wyndham Destinations is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
The primary purpose of this position is to aid our marketing team to make the system run more smoothly and enhance our guests’ experience. This includes, but is not limited to preparing tour manifests, providing daily reports, handling tour concerns, collecting and updating necessary information for the marketing management team, and any other administrative work to assist our In-House marketing team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- New hire and departing employee paperwork
- Maintaining Accurate Employee Records including attendance records
- Generating reports regarding sales lead performance, reschedules and cancellations
- Ordering supplies
- Accounts payable preparation
- Maintaining compliance on all lead lists
- Creating written correspondence
- Filing and date entry
- Providing assistance to other management and administrative staff as needed.
· Data entry of marketing information
· Tour Variance clean up in TIPS/Epiphany
· Running and distributing reports from TIPS/Epiphany and Focus Review payroll of Marketing team for accuracy
· Submitting and tracking all change requests
· Assist with training and coordination of activities between Administration and Marketing staff
· Assist in the process of hire documents Provide general administrative support when necessary.
· Marketing Administration Coordinator must familiarize themselves with TIPS/Epiphany, FOCUS and Wyntime system
· Sign in owners and guests when they arrive for their presentations
· Verify qualifications and gifting offered
· Manage sales rotation wheel to ensure that tours are being handed out in the proper order
· Create tours in Epiphany for all appointments showed
Minimum Qualifications Required
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Microsoft Office Suite - 1 year experience required
- Strong Customer Service skills in past work experience
- Professional command of the English Language -both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task with a high degree of accuracy
- Must be able to work all weekends (both Saturday and Sunday) and holidays..
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Comfortable interacting with multiple teams at all levels
- Keen sense of detail and organization
Previous experience in these positions helpful: administrative assistant, escrow, clerical, sales coordinator/coordination, customer service, sales support, contracts administration, property management, funding, accounting/accountant, hotel, hospitality.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.