Seasonal Maintenance Technician - Patricia Grand Resort by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Maintenance Technician I
The Maintenance Technician performs all general facility maintenance under minimum supervision in a manner which ensures the preservation of optimum quality and efficient production. Perform service requests and repairs as directed. Perform maintenance work for make-ready units as directed. Clean and inspect in building systems and report deficiencies to supervisor. Adhere to the company’s safety programs.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Apply basic knowledge of repair and replacement of general fixtures, general repair includes: doors, windows, walls, flooring, ceilings, roofs, furniture, and cabinetry. (45% time)
2. Perform general painting throughout the resort. (10% time)
3. Apply general working knowledge of appliance and repair. (5% time)
4. Apply general working knowledge of in room maintenance. (15% time)
5. Clean and maintain outside landscape: including emptying trash, pick up of trash, general landscape work and ashtray cleanliness. (10% time)
6. Complete all necessary work orders and inventory requirements. (10% time)
7. Performs other duties as needed. (5% time)
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
• High school or equivalent required
b) Training requirements
• Basic maintenance training 1-2 years
• Basic landscape training 1-2 years
• Basic pool maintenance (select sites)
c) Knowledge and skills
• Ability to complete work orders
• Ability to take direction and complete tasks
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize assignments
• Ability to test chemicals and ensure proper pool maintenance (select sites)
d) Technical Skills
• Basic PC skills preferred
e) Job experience
• 1 year in role or similar role is preferred
Must be able to lift 50 pounds consistently as well as bend and stoop.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.