Maintenance Manager - Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Planning, management and achievement of approved maintenance budget. Manage expenses within budget, including all expenses related to vendor labor, equipment, supplies, outside services, etc.
Ensure that all work orders and ground maintenance duties are assigned and completed in a qualitative and timely manner. Ensure that all common areas are maintained and in proper operating condition, including pools, restrooms, lobby, front entrance, fitness center, parking lots, walkways, elevators, etc.
Seek, obtain and maintain vendors for contracting of necessary professional services. Ensure that vendors and vendor staff, fully understand and are held accountable for upholding the Company’s “Count on Me!” service promise.
Responsible for ensuring maintenance office/areas are maintained in a clean, organized and safe condition.
Order and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, etc. as necessary, and ensure safeguards for same.
Ensure that all required permits and inspections are maintained/updated appropriately, scheduling all inspections ahead of time to ensure compliance with all regulations.
Assist with and/or perform minor repairs, maintenance, paint, landscaping, etc.
Any other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years experience in maintenance/engineering with minimum three years supervisory experience preferred.
- Minor travel to local vendors or stores
- College degree or technical trade school certification(s) strongly preferred.
- Certified pool technician preferred
- Working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working knowledgeable of Electrical, plumbing, landscaping, fire systems, pools
- Must have valid drivers license.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.