Maintenance Manager - Phillip Island
This role offers lots of variety including oversight of the department, rostering and supervision of staff, preventative maintenance of our units, grounds, pool & spa, common areas and landscaping.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following skills and attributes:
- At least two years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Experience in the Resort/Hotel Hospitality industry
- Demonstrated high level of competence and technical experience in general resort property and grounds maintenance and repairs (including electrical, plumbing installations, building and pool maintenance)
- Experience with an online maintenance and asset system such as MEX in addition to relevant Information Technology programs
- Advanced knowledge and experience in managing compliance in the areas of Occupational Health & Safety, Quality Assurance programs and other statutory requirements
- Experience in leading and managing a team in a management or supervisory role
- Results orientated, with strong time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate filing of all maintenance and service records and preparation of monthly reports
- Relevant trade qualifications desirable
- Current valid driver’s licence
- Ability to work a flexible roster, including weekends, school and public holiday periods
Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific, part of Wyndham Destinations, is the world’s largest Vacation Ownership Company. As we continue to grow, we offer a variety of career opportunities across our Gold Coast and Singapore corporate offices, resorts and sales sites. Our success lies with our employees and we take great pride in recruiting the best talent. We are passionate about our employees reaching their full potential, providing world-class career development opportunities.
WHAT WE OFFER
Great company benefits including discounted resort stays across Australia, New Zealand and Fiji, subsidized private health insurance, training opportunities and a fantastic working environment on offer!
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.