In-House Marketing Team Lead - Branson, MO
As the world’s largest developer and marketer of flexible, points-based vacation ownership products, Wyndham Vacation Ownership has developed or acquired more than 200 vacation ownership resorts throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and the South Pacific that represent more than 23,000 individual vacation ownership units.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership develops, markets and sells vacation ownership interests and provides consumer financing to owners through its four primary consumer brands, CLUB WYNDHAM®, WorldMark by Wyndham, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific and Shell Vacations Club.
More than 900,000 owner families worldwide and an extensive and diverse portfolio of resorts make the company a vacation ownership powerhouse. In 1991, the company revolutionized the traditional timeshare model with the launch of points-based ownership allowing owners the flexibility to choose the timing, duration, location and accommodation options for their vacations. Today, Wyndham Vacation Ownership’s commitment to product innovation has led to the development of a new business model — Wyndham Asset Affiliation Model (WAAM). The model allows Wyndham Vacation Ownership to add world-class vacation options for owners by affiliating with high-quality standing condominium inventory, utilizing the company’s industry-leading sales and marketing expertise to sell vacation ownership interests.
We are currently recruiting a motivated Marketing Team Lead to join our Wyndham Vacation Resorts project in Branson, Missouri.
Qualified candidates must be outgoing, tenacious, and driven to succeed. This job requires excellent customer service skills and ability to go above and beyond providing an outstanding guest experience.
Job Responsibilities (Not Limited to):
- Responsible for booking owners and guests staying on property both by phone and face to face to offer them an opportunity for an owner update with one of our member service employees.
- Welcome guests warmly to the resort and provide them with brief information about the resort, resort activities and services, and activities in the area.
- Must maintain above budget penetration rate of assigned guests and ensure that the overall penetration of the site is above budgeted %
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (excel and word).
- Must maintain department standards of production and work as a team player.
- Direct supervision of Resort Host/Concierge staff: plan, assign and direct work; performance review; motivate, reward and provide coaching when necessary (conflict resolution).
- Resolve issues pertaining to tour statuses, bookings, coding and etc.
- Prepare additional reports deemed necessary by management.
- Coordinate with In-House and Front Line sales management with regard to tour seats available and potential tour flow.
- Ensure any pertinent information related to Marketing/Concierge is properly and timely disseminated.
- Coordinate with sales regarding new/changes in marketing programs (booking/gifting policies).
- High School diploma required.
- Bachelor's degree/coursework in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be highly motivated with a positive attitude and good work ethic.
- Detail oriented while maintaining multi-task abilities in a busy environment; professional and organized; able to exhibit problem solving ability.
- Ability to effectively coach, counsel and motivate direct reports
- Provide exceptional customer service (i.e. must be able to communicate in a positive and effective manner when dealing with upset owners)
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Working knowledge of marketing databases
- Ability to lead by example
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.