In-House Marketing Supervisor - Oceanside Harbor
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct supervision of In-house Marketing staff: interview, hire and train employees; plan, assign and direct work; performance review; motivate, reward and provide disciplinary action when necessary (termination and conflict resolution).
- Maintain total site marketing penetration standards set by management
- Resolve issues pertaining to tour statuses, bookings, coding and etc.
- Order and maintain departmental supplies (collateral material, uniforms, etc.)
- Maintain copies of invitations and daily tour manifests for reference purposes.
- Run daily reports to include, but not limited to, Daily Arrival Report, Daily In-House Report, owner arrival report.
- Prepare daily and weekly status reports to include, but not limited to, Show factors and Penetration rates to be submitted in a timely manner for corporate deadlines.
- Compile data on each marketer's performance.
- Prepare additional reports deemed necessary by management.
- Coordinate with In-House and Front Line sales management with regard to tour seats available and potential tour flow.
- Ensure any pertinent information related to Marketing/Concierge is properly and timely disseminated.
- Coordinate with sales regarding new/changes in marketing programs (booking/gifting policies).
- Submit employee payroll in timely manner.
- Perform other related functions not listed.
Minimum two years marketing experience preferred.
Minimum two years supervisory experience preferred.
BS/BA Degree preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform these duties successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
·Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- Ability to effectively coach, counsel and motivate direct reports
- Provide exceptional customer service (i.e. must be able to communicate in a positive and effective manner when dealing with upset owners)
- Ability to efficiently multi-task
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Working knowledge of marketing databases
- Ability to recruit, train and develop employees
- Ability to lead by example
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to carry out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.