In-House Marketing Manager - Cypress
About Wyndham Destinations:
Wyndham Destinations believes in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company, with North America’s largest professionally managed rental business.
Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. As the world’s largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation – or your next career. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime. Learn how you can join us on your career journey by visiting careers.wyndhamdestinations.com. Our world is your destination.
In-House Marketing Manager
As an In-House Marketing Manager you set the pace and lead a team of talented In-House Marketers located on site at a Wyndham Destinations resort. Working with the intent to meet the needs of our Vacation Owners, you will plan, implement and manage the in-house marketing business plans. Mentoring Marketers under your leadership to achieve above and beyond business objective and goals.
Here is what you can expect from Wyndham Destinations as an In-House Marketing Manager:
· Wyndham Destinations provides Marketers and Marketing Leaders with unprecedented marketing training both in the classroom and on location. We are fully committed to your success!
· Wyndham Destinations has one of the strongest Marketing teams in the industry, generating daily qualified tours for our Sales Representatives. You are the backbone of the organization!
· Proud winner of FORTUNE Magazine’s MOST ADMIRED COMPANY in Hospitality and Orlando Sentinel's Top 100 Companies for Working Families.
· 2018, 2017, 2016… Awards for World’s Most Ethical Companies.
· OUTSTANDING Earning Potential! We offer Base Pay plus Strong Performance Based Incentive Pay plans.
· Full Medical, Dental and Insurance 1st of the month following hire.
· 401K after 1 year with a 6% company match!
· Work/Life balance with employee Resort, Hotel, Cruise and attraction discounts
· Exciting recognition and rewards programs and trips for Champion Sales Performers!
The Company makes every effort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
· 1-3 years marketing experience to include In-House operations.
· Business or Marketing degree preferred.
· 1-3 years management experience preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work weekend and holidays
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be able to pass a comprehensive background screening
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.