In House Marketer- WYNDHAM Panama City Beach
Position Summary - The candidate will greet all resort guests staying at the Resort and pitch them for an update. Additional responsibilities include - providing excellent customer service and thorough knowledge of resort amenities and area entertainment offerings. Phone follow-up is required to chase any guests not booked for a sales update. Must be able to work morning and evening shifts, including holidays and weekends.
Description of Duties:
Greet guests at the Inhouse check in area and pair them up with their Sales Representative.
- Assist with daily functions to run the department efficiently.
- Create and ensure follow-up calls are being continuously made for the Daily "Missed List"
- Chase down "No Contact" and "Refused Tour" opportunities
- Maintain accurate records (daily penetration, tour manifest, master)
- Assist guests with direction and information of local attractions
- Keep in constant communication with tour reception and welcome center
- Answer phones and direct calls to the appropriate departments
- Other duties as required
- Continue the general order after day manager leaves
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Ability to act fairly with fellow teammates
- Energetic, outgoing and courteous personality
- Basic computer skills
- Must have good phone skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Previous customer service skills with the ability to service both internal and external customers
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision. Self-motivated
- Decision making skills
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- In-house marketing experience and/or OPC/CMP experience
- Sales/marketing experience
- Must be organized and have basic computer skills
- CRS and mainframe knowledge
- Honesty, integrity, and fairness is essential
- Knowledge of the In-House systems and department flow
- Ability to write an organized and articulate daily shift report
- Coaching and mentoring skills
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.