Discovery Program/ Exit Sales Representative - Seaside, OR
- Effectively deliver required sales targets.
- Present Wyndham Vacation Ownership's Sales Process consistently and accurately.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and quality sales presentations.
- Adhere to company and industry best practices.
- Keep current on sales information and materials.
- Keep current on and support the company's marketing strategies.
- Attend and actively participate in all sales and training meetings.
- Set and review performance goals weekly, monthly and annually.
- Lead by example in both professional and personal life.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Oregon Real Estate License (We can help direct a way to obtain)
- History of selling trial, discovery, experience or exit program in timeshare industry
- Excellent active listening skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: building rapport, needs/values selling, negotiating, and closing the sale
- Presents oneself as a professional role model
- Problem solving - excellent verbal communication skills
- Upbeat, positive attitude a must.
Experience in these positions/industries a plus: Realtor, loan agent, broker, real estate, mortgage broker, DRE, CAR, hotel, resort, hospitality, sales, retail, server, tourism, timeshare, outside sales, sales agent, account manager, auto, automobile, RV, jewelry, restaurant, actor, escrow, inside sales.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.