Wyndham Destinations is currently seeking a Dialer Administrator in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Dialer Administrator is responsible for developing and recommending call strategies, develop reporting that provides analytical insight into collections dialer performance, and managing the daily functions for the Wyndham Consumer Finance vendor hosted, predictive, preview and unmanned dialer operations. Key areas include the successful receipt of daily downloads from the Computer Assisted Collections System (CACS), generating files for manual upload to the dialer system for Shell, and creating calling campaigns while ensuring compliance with all local, state and federal regulations. The Dialer Administrator is also responsible for driving continuous improvement through proactive recommendations on daily strategies and results, and works in close partnership with the Operations team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maximize outbound dialer efficiency (dials and connects) per hour, while adhering to local, state and federal regulations including building dialer filters ensuring that these goals are me
- Interact with call center management regarding recommendations to ensure that dialing strategies are in-line with production goals
- Work with Operations team to regularly review reports generated (daily, weekly or monthly) and obtain feedback from business partners on improved or new reporting requests
- Lead and participate in ongoing communication with the leadership team to develop effective vendor hosted, predictive, preview and unmanned campaign strategies.
- Track and log all systems issue which affect dialer outbound or inbound production and provide monthly reporting including root cause of down time experienced
- Bachelors or Higher Level Degree in Business, MIS, computer programming or other field of study reasonably applicable. Work experience may be substituted for this requirement.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, that promote open and trustworthy working relationships
- Ability to efficiently multi-task
- Demonstrated quantitative skills; detail oriented
- Effectively manage time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently
- Must be customer-focused, service-oriented, and highly collaborative
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Ability to understand and develop SQL queries required.
- MS Access preferred. Relational database experience preferred.
- BI/Reporting experience preferred
- 3 years predictive dialer experience preferred
- Ability to analyze and communicate results
- Minimum of 1 year consumer collection experience preferred
Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. Through our unique brands, flexible ways to explore, and more destinations than anyone else, we make it easy to experience and enjoy the most amazing vacations around the globe. As the world’s largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation.
Wyndham Destinations is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, Diversity Inc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come join the Wyndham family and discover the rewards for your career. http://careers.wyndhamdestinations.com/
Whether at work or on vacation - wherever your dream destination, wherever you see yourself—we help you get there.
A career at Wyndham Destinations offers you great benefit opportunities with a competitive compensation package, benefits and recognition. In addition to great employee discounts on travel related items including vacation rentals & lodging, cruises, car rentals & other goods & services, you will receive:
- Medical/dental and vision care plans
- A 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary (to government max)
- Programs that include Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance amongst others
Come and be part of One Family, One Team, One Company . . . Wyndham Destinations
People Make the Difference
The Company makes every effort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.