Customer Service Representative - Inbound Reservations (Work from Home)
Who we are:
Wyndham Destinations believes in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company, with North America’s largest professionally managed rental business. Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. As the world’s largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation – or your next career. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime. Our world is your destination.
What you’ll do:
Put your passion for travel into action as an inbound customer service representative with Wyndham Destinations! After your training period (paid), you will take inbound calls from existing owners who are excited and ready to plan their dream vacations and their experience starts with you as you make their reservation! As a subject matter expert on our properties you will provide information on our resorts, amenities, things to see and experience in the area, and make recommendations based on our owner’s interests that you will learn through your conversation.
What we offer:
- $12.00/hr plus service based incentives
- Ability to work from home after 11 weeks of training (equipment provided by company)
- Start date is November 19th!
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits within 30 days
- Travel related discounts to our beautiful resorts and hotels!
- 401k with $1 for $1 match up to 6%
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Set work schedules to promote work-life balance
- Tuition reimbursement up to $6,000/year
- Advancement opportunity with a variety of career paths
Are you the right fit? Here is what we are looking for:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Six months customer service and/or sales experience
- Ability to build rapport with a customer quickly, ask probing questions, and meet the customer’s needs
- Basic computer knowledge
- Must have demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and multi task
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and some holidays. The first 4 weeks of training will be Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:15pm. After 4 weeks, you will have a set schedule of 3 days during the week 11:30am-8:00pm, Saturday/Sunday 9:30am-6:00pm and two consecutive days off during the week.
- Ability to work from home after 11 weeks training period
- Ability to obtain internet with a minimum upload speed of 2.0 mbps and minimum download speed of 10.0 mbps.
- A quiet work space to perform the position without interruptions, we provide the computer!
- Homeowners/Renters insurance
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.