Corporate Recruiter - Las Vegas, Nevada
Wyndham Destinations is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our award winning Recruiting Team in Las Vegas, Nevada! WVO is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and “Count On Me!” service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for managing requisitions, consulting with hiring managers, and developing a unique hiring strategy that will aid in hiring quality associates. This individual will also select appropriate assessments, review assessments, prescreen candidates, and conduct interviews. Additionally, this individual will welcome new associates and assist them in making the transition from candidate to employee including tracking attrition, job fit and quality of hire. The ideal candidate should enjoy working with people, have experience with Full Life Cycle Recruiting practices, be familiar with navigating an Applicant Tracking System, and be comfortable progressing projects individually or as a team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Source candidates using a variety of means including online job boards, social media, partnerships with local universities and community organizations, and attendance at job fairs
- Review resumes, pre-screen candidates, and conduct phone and face-to-face interviews
- Independently manage assigned requisitions, develop hiring strategy, and adhere to timeline
- Select and administer assessments, facilitate interviews with hiring managers, and maintain results
- Work within an Applicant Tracking System to maintain and update candidate data
- Discuss compensation, draft offer letters, and walk employee through onboarding process
- Submit and review backgrounds checks, drug tests, and other pre-employment tests/assessments
- Run and maintain reports, monitor pass rates, track trends and make adjustments as needed
- Maintain confidentiality of candidate and employee records and information
- This positions is exempt and may require availability on nights and weekends
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 3 years of recent full life cycle recruitment experience
- Strong experience in sourcing qualified candidates using a variety of different channels
- Experience with high-volume recruiting having filled multiple concurrent positions within established deadlines
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, and weekends
- Sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
- Hunter mentality
- Ability to perform well under pressure and strict deadlines
- Proficient in MS Applications
- Ability to self-initiate follow up, work independently, and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to communicate with tact and professionalism both verbally and in writing
- Willingness to learn new processes and ability to learn quickly
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to critically think
- Ability to deal with constant change in processes and procedures
- Demonstrated strong organizational, time management, prioritization and coordination skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.