Corporate Promotions Specialist
Wyndham Destinations is seeking a Corporate Promotions Specialist who will become familiar with the company’s ongoing sales and marketing operations and will be responsible for overseeing various reward and recognition campaigns, tools, collateral and programs for Wyndham Vacation Clubs Sales & Marketing teams. The Specialist will provide support to the Manager by assisting in developing and implementing monthly, quarterly and annual national sales and marketing promotion campaigns to drive strategic business goals for sales and marketing; while actively creating a culture of maximizing accuracy, effectiveness, growth and success through partnering with internal stakeholders. Must establish effective working relationships with peers in Sales, Marketing, Corporate Events, Resort Operations, Brand Management, Corporate Communications and the Operations Planning & Analysis departments; gleaning best practices to achieve mutual gains. This position will also ensure that all promotions and recognition programs are fulfilled and coordinate the fulfillment of monetary, merchandise and/or awards through respective business partners.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the creation of reward and recognition tools (i.e. One Wyndham, etc) and promotional programs/campaigns for Wyndham Vacation Clubs Sales & Marketing; including suggesting & developing themes, creating promotional tools/collateral and suggesting rewards by working with internal departments. In addition, assist with the implementation and management of national consumer-facing sweepstakes targeting sales, marketing & lead generation efforts.
- Support the day-to-day operations of national reward and recognition efforts for Wyndham Vacation Clubs and work with appropriate internal contacts to propose/launch promotions, answer questions/inquiries about the promotions, assist with the completion of the winner selection process (including tracking, communicating and answering queries about results) and track and reward incentives. This also includes assisting with the Corporate Promotions app/website content and CMS management
- Craft communications to the sites through email and/or surveys to gain feedback and promote/improve effectiveness of promotions and motivational collateral pieces.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Vacation Ownership product/industry understanding and/or experience a plus.
- Must have ability to operate and maintain composure under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent creative thinking aptitude in both an independent and team environment.
- Must be self-motivated, being able to manage multiple projects while incorporating work style with team objective.
- Must be well organized and able to perform under stressful situations.
- Must be able to communicate and partner effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Must be decision-minded, capable of providing management clear paths to optimal results desired.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to communicate clearly in a variety of communication channels – with special attention paid to grammar, communication appearance, etc.
- Advanced understanding of vacation ownership products and industry a plus.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office-specifically Excel.
- Experience with Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign is a plus.
- 2 years of marketing experience. Experience with campaigns is preferred.
- Experience working with internal and external business partners
- Experience working with reports
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.
Wyndham Destinations (NYSE:WYND) believes in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company, with North America’s largest professionally managed rental business. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime. Learn more at wyndhamdestinations.com. Our world is your destination.
Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. Through our unique brands, flexible ways to explore, and more destinations than anyone else, we make it easy to experience and enjoy the most amazing vacations around the globe. As the world’s largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation.
Wyndham Destinations is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, Diversity Inc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come join the Wyndham family and discover the rewards for your career. http://careers.wyndhamdestinations.com/
Whether at work or on vacation - wherever your dream destination, wherever you see yourself—we help you get there.
A career at Wyndham Destinations offers you the following great benefit opportunities and more:
• Competitive compensation package
• Employee discounts on travel
• Medical/dental and vision care plans
• 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary
• Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance
• Community volunteer and global sustainability/green programs
Come and be part of One Family, One Team, One Company . . . Wyndham Destinations
The Company makes every effort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.