Coordinator, Marketing I
- Face to face marketing
- Partnering with the resort front desk to receive arrival sheets of the guests that should be checking in during their shift.
- Distributing parking passes, activity schedules and area brochures to the guest.
- Asking the guest to schedule a time to meet with member services to discuss their owner update.
- To entice the guest to attend the owner update, the coordinator may offer gifts that the guest will receive after participating in the update.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to service both internal and external customers
- Proficient in Excel and Word and knowledgeable of CRS and mainframe
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills
- "Go getter" with an outgoing, bubbly attitude.
- Must have the ability to make friends with clients instantly.
- College courses in marketing preferred
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.