Contact Center Supervisor
- Supervise daily operations and ensure effective management of all resources to meet department goals. Goals include, but are not limited to, service level, average speed of answer, abandon rate, telephone call statistics and quality
- Identify and administer coaching and action plans for department personnel. Coaching opportunities will include product knowledge, customer service and personal development
- Assist with the reconciliation of escalated member issues presented within the department
- Compose and facilitate monthly performance reviews. Reviews will document and provide goals for phone statistics, work quality, behavior and attendance. Responsible for providing regular updates to staff on statistical and quality performance
- Participate on project/testing teams and six sigma teams working to create greater efficiencies. Working with various Wyndham entities to identify best practices for call center efficiencies
- Promote a positive and safe work environment by ensuring that department and company policies are adhered to at all times. Reward or implement disciplinary action based on behavior and performance
- Assist with additional responsibilities that support the business, employees and most of all, our customers
- One year of leadership experience in a call center environment
- Three years customer service experience
- Ability to effectively coach, mentor, and develop associates
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while handling multiple responsibilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and work well with others
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to develop the same in others
- Good time management, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities are critical for this position
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to work efficiently in an environment that experiences change on a regular basis while maintaining a positive attitude
- Bachelors degree
- Process Excellence, Lean or Six Sigma training
- Bilingual Spanish, Portuguese, or Japanese
Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. Through our unique brands, flexible ways to explore, and more destinations than anyone else, we make it easy to experience and enjoy the most amazing vacations around the globe. As the world’s largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation.
Wyndham Destinations is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, Diversity Inc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come join the Wyndham family and discover the rewards for your career. http://careers.wyndhamdestinations.com/
Whether at work or on vacation - wherever your dream destination, wherever you see yourself—we help you get there.
A career at Wyndham Destinations offers you the following great benefit opportunities and more:
• Competitive compensation package
• Employee discounts on travel
• Medical/dental and vision care plans
• 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary
• Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance
• Community volunteer and global sustainability/green programs
Come and be part of One Family, One Team, One Company . . . Wyndham Destinations
The Company makes every effort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.