Community Marketing Agent
- Wyndham Destinations provides our CMA / OPC with unprecedented marketing training both in the classroom and on location. We are fully committed to your success!
- Wyndham Destinations has one of the strongest Marketing teams in the industry, generating daily qualified tours for our Sales Representatives. You are the backbone of the organization!
- Proud winner of FORTUNE Magazine’s MOST ADMIRED COMPANY in Hospitality and Orlando Sentinel's Top 100 Companies for Working Families.
- 2018, 2017, 2016… Awards for World’s Most Ethical Companies.
- OUTSTANDING Earning Potential! We offer Base Pay plus Strong Performance Based Incentive Pay plans.
- Full Medical, Dental and Insurance 1st of the month following hire.
- 401K after 1 year with a 6% company match!
- Work/Life balance with employee Resort, Hotel, Cruise and attraction discounts
- Exciting recognition and rewards programs and trips for Champion Sales Performers!
- 1-2 years of previous commission based sales experience preferred
- Ability to present documentations of past sales achievements or awards preferred
- Prior Vacation Ownership Marketing experience preferred
- Excellent verbal communication and active listening skills
- Ability to work weekend and holidays
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background screeningThe Company makes every effort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.